Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Whole New World

"A whole new world.... With new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere. There's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you!"

I am 10 months old today! Am I growing fast, or what? I can walk by holding onto my toys, the furniture, and the walls. And, wow! What a big world it is out there! There are all kinds of new things to discover every day. I stay very busy!

Everytime I see a door, I have to open it.

I can now control the dvd player and the cable box. Watch out!

I'm learning what my "tippy toes" are for.

I discovered the wine rack, and you can probably guess what my mom had to say about that.

The bottles make really cool clanking noises when I bang them together.

Nope. You can't stop me. I'll just reach right around this basket...thank you very much.

The cd player is much more interesting than my toys.

Don't you remember? I'm into the grownup toys now.

No comments: