This is a picture of me right before bedtime. I wanted to help my mom clean the floor instead of going to bed. It didn't help my plan in staying up longer, but she'll be sad in a few years when I'm no longer interested in this. I like to play with everything that is not mine. I've just recently hit the stage where I'm discovering new objects every day. Once I find something new, I want to take it everywhere I go. Some of my most recent "treasures" have been: a brush, a dog leash, a toothbrush, tupperware, and anything with a cap that I can open with my newfound teeth!
I've learned to weasel my way into the strangest places in order to get a missing toy.
In this picture, I'm offering to take the dog on a walk and showing off my new teeth.
One of my favorite things to do now is to cover people with big, wet, slobbery kisses. I put my hands on both sides of their face, pull them close, and kiss them all over. And, let me just tell you........they love every minute of it! I'm such a charmer!

I now have 5 teeth, and my 4th top tooth is coming in as we speak.

No comments:
Post a Comment