Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

IDENTITY CRISIS?!

Back in August, mommy and I found a Tigger costume (brand new with original tags) at the consignment shop for $4! After trying it on for size in the store (and many laughs), we decided it was a must-have - if nothing else for playing around the house this winter. In early October we were shopping at a consignment sale, and I spotted the fireman costume. From that day on when asked what I was going to dress up as for Halloween, I said "fireman." On Friday morning we were getting ready to go to the childrens' museum, and mommy asked what I wanted to wear. In a very decisive tone of voice, I told her that I was going to be Tigger in the morning at the museum and then come home, take a nap, and wear the fireman to go trick-or-treating. A little baffled at my extensive, well thought-out response, mommy grinned and said ok -sounds like fun!

Aunt Becky dressed up as a black cat for me to rescue from a tree. We had a great time playing "chase."

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

These pics are so cute! I like that he had a day and a night look ha