Wednesday, November 19, 2008
And, the race is on!
M: "Dawson, what did you do at school today?"
D: "I played on the playground with big trucks. I want a big truck, mommy."
M: "Well, maybe you should ask Santa Claus. What size and color would you want?"
D: "I want a biiiigggggg red truck."
M: "Do you know why we get presents at Christmas time?"
D: "Yes.......Because we have been very good."
M: "That's right. Who's birthday do we celebrate at Christmas time?"
D: "Jesus! He wants a great big red truck for Christmas too!."
M: "Oh, really....???? Why does he want a truck?"
D: "Because, we are going to race to the finish line. I want a silver Jeep like Becky's. Jesus wants a big red truck, and Becky wants to drive her silver Jeep. And, we are all going to RACE!!!! And, when we get to the finish line, we are going to eat fruit snacks!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now that is awesome! we must see him again now that he is so big and talking!
Post a Comment