Saturday, December 30, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Gigi gave me a little red wagon for Christmas. It is my first real push toy, and I have already figured out how to walk behind and push it.

Uh -oh ..... caught again!

No, mom. I'm not playing with the ornaments again. I promise. I was just putting it back....

I got my first vacuum cleaner! It is a 2-in-1 Giggle Vacuum. Elmo is on one side, and Cookie Monster is on the other side. They talk to me while I vacuum. Mom and Dad are so glad that I'm already able to help around the house!

I got my very own suitcase for Christmas and another great stuffed animal.

Hi!
It sure is lots of fun playing in all these boxes. I really like the bubble wrap too.

Hello!!!!! Have you all forgotten about me?? Why am I not the center of attention anymore? I'm tired and ready for a nap. Don't you know that is what it means when I suck my thumb? Surely you don't want me to start screaming yet..... do you?

No comments: