My mom and Gigi took me to meet Santa at Brookwood Village in Birmingham. I had a great time! Santa and I talked just like we were old pals. He was pleasantly surprised at my interest in him and commented a few times on what a happy boy I was. I told him what I wanted for Christmas, and he promised that he would do his very best.

I have my very own Santa costume and had my picture made in it for our Christmas cards.
Originally, the plan was for Lizzy and me to be in a picture together with our Santa hats. However, Lizzy was a little embarassed about having her picture made in such a silly hat, and she wouldn't cooperate. Since she didn't look very happy in any of the pictures, mom decided that I could be the "star" of the Christmas card this year. Of course, I was very excited about that!



No comments:
Post a Comment