Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lover of the Vacuum

Read books, sing, play ball, make noise, chase the dog.... yeah, yeah, yeah. Those are all fun, but my absolute favorite thing right now is the vacuum cleaner. Some are calling it a mild obsession, and my mother says that I am truly my father's child.
So, the day begins with this....
Look! Let's get out the vacuum cleaner! It's right here - in this closet.
If I could reach the door handle, believe me, I'd do it myself. Come onnnnn!!!
I mean RIGHT NOW!!!
Don't make me stand here and cry at this door like I did earlier. You know I will!

Ok...this is good. Thank you. Now you need to turn it on. Pleeeeeaasssse.

Now, I'll sit here and you vacuum around me.
Isn't this fun??!!
20 more rounds of this and then it will be bedtime. And...so it goes.....a day in the life of Dawson.

No comments: