I am learning new things everyday! Lately, I've been playing with objects, stacking them, and putting them inside each other. Some of my favorites to play with have been balls and Easter eggs.
For Christmas, I was given a toy with holes in the top and a hammer. There are balls that are color coded to match the holes, and they are supposed to be pounded in with the hammer. Needless to say, I've been a little too young to understand the concept just yet, and I've just enjoyed playing with the balls.
Well, it all began to "click" yesterday. I was cleaning up my room and found the green ball under my crib. As soon as I saw it, I picked it up and began walking to the den. Mommy followed me to see what I was going to do. I found the appropriate toy and pushed the ball through one of the holes. Then, I picked up the hammer and proceeded to pound on the toy like I always do. After that, I looked up to see Mommy standing in amazement at the doorway. We both started clapping, because we were so proud of my accomplishment.

No comments:
Post a Comment