Wednesday, May 30, 2007

CAGED!

Look at me! I'm just like Lizzy! A couple weeks ago I figured out how to get in her crate, and it has been one of my favorite games lately. (Don't worry....I still love the vacuum cleaner!)

Her bed is pretty comfy.

Ok....The party is over now. How do I get out of here?

I think I'm beginning to understand how Lizzy feels sometimes.

One morning I crawled into the crate with her. Lizzy wasn't too sure about that. She kept staring out at Daddy as if to say, "Please!!! Help me!!" It was so much fun for me, and I just couldn't understand why it wasn't that much fun for her.

Everytime we leave to go somewhere, we tell Lizzy to "go to bed." I always trot after her and close the door once she is in her crate. Then, I proceed to tell her "bye, bye" thousands of times and blow her many kisses. I think that sometimes she is happy to see us go. :)

No comments: