| I am so busy these days that my mom and the camera can't even keep up with me. Each day holds new, exciting, and unexpected surprises. You may not always get a picture with my updates, but I will continue to let you know about the new joys in life that I am discovering. Tonight I went to dinner at Alfonso's. It was one of my mom's very favorite restaurants when she was little and growing up in Decatur. For the child's plate, they serve one humongous meatball covered in a bowl of marinara sauce. Normally, I would have thoroughly enjoyed the meatball, but tonight I was too busy "taking it all in." I stayed turned around in my highchair the entire time doing one of my daddy's favorite hobbies - people watching. After watching for awhile, I decided that I needed to provide a little entertainment - just like my daddy as well. Fortunately, we kind of knew the people sitting at the table next to us, and I had the best time goofing off with them. I did all of my "tricks" for them and then just laughed and laughed and laughed until I had half the restaurant looking at me and grinning. Towards the end of dinner, I turned back around in my chair, began to drink my juice, and sat with a grin and big look of satisfaction on my face. Mission Accomplished! I am so thankful for my many blessings and my happy life. It's nice to know that people I come into contact with always notice that I am a happy baby. For the rest of my life, I will continue to try and live up to one of my favorite Bible verses. "This is the day which the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24 |
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
The Little Entertainer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment