
I just returned from a week's vacation at Grayton Beach in Destin, Florida. I went with Daddy, Mommy, Gigi, Nana, Aunt Kathleen, Uncle Charles, "Grandaddy" Craig, Aunt Cat, my cousin Andrea and her baby Dylan, and my cousin Briana. Our house had 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a swimming pool in the backyard, and it was one block down the street from The Red Bar.

Riding in my wagon to the beach was one of my favorite parts of the vacation!
I had a wonderful time running up and down the beach and playing in the water. The water was crystal clear all week, and my family did lots of snorkeling. We did have to deal with jellyfish a couple of days and had a couple of shark sightings. That was awfully exciting!
"Drumming" my lips is one of my favorite activities now.
I learned to say "please" this past week. It sounds kind of like peeezzz. And, I am now calling my blankeys by name - "bees".







No comments:
Post a Comment