Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My First Real Haircut

After a few attempts by family and friends to clip my mullet in the back, we decided it was time for me to get my first official haircut. We have an old family friend who is now cutting hair in Hartselle. Lucky for me, Mrs. Courtney is GREAT with kids, and I had a wonderful time with her.
I was very uncertain and clinging to mama in the beginning.
They tried to get me to wear this silly cape - like I was getting ready to fly or something.
I would have nothing to do with it!
Mrs. Courtney had Elmo playing on a dvd player at her station, and she gave me a popsicle.
Eventually, I warmed up to the idea and decided everything was going to be just fine.
I even got to play with a pair of scissors and pretended that I was helping.
smiling for the camera with my "big boy" haircut
awwww.....shucks....You girls have got to stop carrying on about my good looks. I'm getting a little embarassed.

No comments: