Today is Daddy's birthday, and last weekend Daddy had a family birthday party at Maggiano's - a fancy Italian restaurant in Nashville. If you haven't been, I hear you should try it. Unfortunately, I wasn't old enough to make the invite list! However, I did get to play with Nanny Pat! I also got to see snow for my first time this season! We watched it snow outside and fed the cold and hungry birds. Aunt Cat (who is from Newfoundland) said that it was "a light frost" and not "snow." But, we southerners got real excited about the dusting of snow that collected on the bushes, trees, and rooftops!
My new coat is an early Christmas present from Gigi. Thanks Gigi! It has now been tested in the wintry weather, and it really kept me warm!
This time of the year is great! With Daddy's birthday and Christmas, there are all kinds of packages, boxes, wrapping paper, and bows to play with!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Joel! Hope to see all the Taylors soon!
Post a Comment