What a fun age this is! I am literally saying new words and phrases every single day!
You can tell by the pictures that she was sooooo appreciative! Boy.... there's nothing like the rolling eyes of a sibling!
So, today the Titans are playing the Chargers, and of course we are all decked out in our Titans gear. (In the earlier pictures I'm wearing my Titans sweatsuit - not to be confused with my Titans jersey!) Well, as mama and I were entering the house, you could hear the football game was starting. As we were walking in the back door, I started saying "but-baugh" (football). I headed straight for the den, and as soon as I saw dada, I said "dada. but-baugh. no. Mickme!!!" (Mickey Mouse). Needless to say, I didn't win that debate. And fortunately I'm so cute that my dada just laughed and didn't get his feelings hurt. Now, next time might be a different story! :)
Go Titans!!!

1 comment:
I was at the Chargers game! And boy it was a disappiontment! Go Titans!
Post a Comment