
Chapstick is my latest fascination. I discovered it in the bathroom drawer one day when I was standing on my stool - simply put - trying to get to anything that was not mine! I love to put it on my lips (i.e. all over my face) and pretend to put it on everything else. I really like to have 2 or 3 at a time. I usually insist on having two of everything - one for each hand.

This is my Nemo Chapstick going "nite nite" - as do all of my newest "favorite" things. This originally started, because my favorite "little balls" were too little for me to have in my bed unattended. The sprinkles aren't allowed to go "nite nite" with me, because if the top comes off it will make a "big mess." I like to say that phrase a lot - about many things. "top off...big mess!"

posing for the camera - notice my little ball :)
1 comment:
Haha! That is too funny! I like chap stick tooooooooo
Post a Comment