
I found out on Thursday that I have the "croup" and strep throat. Yes, this is the THIRD time I have had the croup! arrghh! Do I look absolutely pitiful in this picture, or what?!

I've been drinking lots of juice and - naturally - feel my best right after taking my medicine. After a recent dose of medicine on Thursday, I wanted juice in 4 of my favorite cups and had a great time playing with them. Mom laughed at me as I was lining them all up, counting them, and talking to them.

After she took a picture of my "cup game" I asked her to take my picture holding every cup. "pikchu wi is up peeazzz"

"Cheese!"

This is how I have spent a large portion of the past few days - laying in the bed or in mama's arms watching t.v.

I haven't spent this much time being still since before I started to crawl.
2 comments:
oh what a poor little booboo! He has no mischief in his eyes! The croup is YUCKY! my bro used to get it like Every week when he was little! Hope you are better soon sweet D!
my poor D-man! I hope he feels much much better soon!! And I hope Mama gets some extra days off when he does...you deserve it!
love!
Post a Comment