(Read to the tune of Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss)
I do not like white vans, no maem. I do not like them Dawson-I-Am. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere! I will not ride in a white van, I do not like them Dawson-I-Am!
*********************
For about a month now, I have had a strong dislike for white vans. Every time I see one, I begin to point and repeatedly say, "no. not like that." I have quite a radar for white vans and can spot them from a mile away. You would be surprised at how many are out there! If anyone has an idea as to where this dislike might have stemmed from, please comment and let us know!
2 comments:
Agreed Dawson. Windowless vans are never a good thing..
That is very interesting indeed! I wil think on this. Wonder if he saw something on TV? hmm?
Post a Comment