
Gigi bought me a new lawn mower, and I am crazy about it! For two weeks now I've been constantly begging to "go outside and play with my new lawnmower." It blows bubbles while I push it!

On the day I got it, after Dada got home from work, I insisted that he help me mow the yard. Lucky for me, he was leaving town the next day and needed to mow the yard anyway. I followed him around the entire backyard and copied everything he did - from cutting corners around the plants to emptying the grass clippings (or at least pretending).
Eventually, I got tired of pushing and discovered I could keep up better by pulling the lawn mower.

This was actually one of my Dada's last nights at home. He is now working at his new job and living in Sparta. We have been incredibly busy lately! Our house has sold! Praise the Lord! Now, we have to pack and find a new house in Sparta. I have spent a couple of weekends lately at Nana and Pop's house. There is a great playground in their neighborhood, and I have a newfound love for swinging. Dada has promised me a "new swing" at my new house, and that's all I can talk about when someone asks about moving.
1 comment:
I absolutely love mowing the lawn.. Ask your dad about the LawnKings... The good ole days!
Post a Comment