
I love going to "Rhyme Time" every Wednesday at the library. We read books, sing songs, play games, and sometimes eat "nacks." We had our end of the year party 2 weeks ago at Delano Park.

Most of the children usually sit in their parent's laps in a circle around a blanket while Ms Kim reads. Although, I usually have a hard time sitting and choose to stand. Mama tries to keep me in the back, but I really like to be up front.

We had a great time catching bubbles.

We had special "nacks" at our party. M&M cookies and the "bubay cake" that I brought were my favorites.

This is my friend Harrison. It is nice to have a friend who is a boy and only 3 weeks younger than me.
It was a great party. And, when it was time to leave, I left - literally - kicking and screaming.
No comments:
Post a Comment