
I went to the beach a few weeks ago with Nana, Aunt Kathleen, Aunt Cat, and Mommy. We stayed for 5 days and had a wonderful time. I played in the sand and learned how to kick and float all by myself (with floaties) in the swimming pool.

This "sun shirt" was awesome! It is SPF 50 and lightweight swimsuit material.

We did lots of cooking in the sand. I made tons of "bubay cakes," and cookies - and an occasional dish of spaghetti or chicken.

I had a delicious breakfast at Tacky Jack's, one of our favorite restaurants.
The biggest fish caught over the weekend was a 750 lb. blue marlin, and it was caught by a family with the last name of Dawson. I proudly stood in front of the sign and pretended to be the one catching the really big fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment