
Gigi came to visit a few weeks ago and we cooked all weekend! She brought me some special baking tools - just my size. I used the cookie cutters to custom design my pie crust.

We peeled and cut fresh apples.

"This looks yummmmmyyyy!"

I was so proud of my first apple pie and boy was it delicious!
We loved it so much that we ate it all up and then made another one!
2 comments:
Marsha and Joel,
Dawson is precious and I am so glad that I found your blog. I hope things are going well with your new move and would love to catch up sometime. I am pretty new to this blogging thing and Mandy Fisher was the one who inspired me to start. Now it is pretty addictive. Happy Football!
Brandi Granger Bartee
Dawson, make another one of those pies and tell your dad to bring it to me on Titans Sunday! haha Great work! Looking great!
Post a Comment