
On a cold, snowy day, when the boredom with Christmas toys was starting to set in, I happened to notice a big brown truck pull up in front of my house. I watched the man walk across the yard and drop a package on my front porch. This was especially exciting because I've been wondering how packages suddenly appear at my house. I ran downstairs and was thrilled to find a package with my name on it. (Yes. I do recognize my name.) It was 5 "Cars" figurines - including Sally - which I've been asking for! I had a wonderful time watching the Cars movie and playing with them the rest of the snowy afternoon. Thank you so much Gigi! I love you! :)
2 comments:
I love the UPS man! Problem is everything that he brings is for the wife.. :(
Gosh he is cute! I cant believe how grown up he is!
Post a Comment