Watching the sea otters was my favorite part.
exhausted and trying to re-energize with a yummy lunch at Big River
smiling with the penguin statue....
The real penguins didn't cooperate for our photo session.
The butterfly garden was beautiful, hot, and misty.
baby alligators
As if we had not already had enough fun, we went to the playground on the river.
I loved this short blue crooked slide. Everytime I got to the top, I'd say "Cheese!" and ask someone to take my picture. It was the end of the day, and I had finally gotten the hang of that.
Probably is one of my favorite words right now. It's "probably" time for a haircut! :)
Thanks Joe and Aunt Becky for a "goodtastic" day!

2 comments:
Dawson! I love going to Aqauriums and Zoos too! Those baby alligators look amazing!! Glad you had fun!
Erik
Hey Marsha~
Great to see your blog!!
Call me when you are in Chattanooga sometime and we can get together! We have a family pass to the Creative Discovery museum which is a lot of fun...and i can take another adult and child for free with our pass. So call if you ever want to go!
ktmobo
423.505.4228
Post a Comment