Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A Christmas Surprise

I don't really understand it all yet. When you ask me if it is a boy or girl, I'll change my answer each time. However, when asked, I'm always quick to tell you that the baby's name is "Baby Jesus." This was my first Christmas to begin to understand the Christmas story. Hearing this news right before Christmas really has challenged (or some might say confused) my young, brilliant mind. Stay tuned over the next year for all the many ways "Dawson's Days" will be changing!

7 comments:

Brooks Family said...

Congratulations Marsha, although a phone call would've been good too! ;) When is your due date?

Anonymous said...

yipeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Brilliant mind will be a big help!

Tales of a Peanut said...

Congratulations Marsha! I don't even know if you know that I read your blog but I love reading about Dawson! I hope you're feeling good!
Jennifer Gray Elwell

lg2006 said...

W.H.A.T.??? I cant believe you guys didnt tell us! That is very exciting. You're such a good mom I always thought you needed about 5 more kids! ha Hooray for the Taylors! Congrats!

Davis Brown said...

Yay! I can stop keeping the secret, whewwww that was a hard one. How are you feeling honey? Call me later. Love you!!!

Shelby and Darby said...

Congrats! What a cute shirt!!

The Braddocks said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm SO very excited for yall!!! What fun news!!!! Hope all is well with all 4 of you! Marsha, I'll keep you & the baby in my prayers as the pregnancy progresses!!

Katie Braddock