**The past few months have been slow on the picture taking and posting. I promise that March will be better. These pictures were taken for my birthday party invitation. My birthday party is next weekend, and I am getting very excited about it. Conductor Jack will be there, and we are going to have train cupcakes! :) I have been looking forward to shopping for my party favors. I keep asking if I'm going to get to play with them at my house right after we get them.
**We have been sick the past two weeks and are greatly looking forward to March and the arrival of spring time!
**I am still going to school on Monday and Wednesday mornings and have been doing really great the past couple of months. Therefore, I am going to stay at school tomorrow through nap time. This is a big deal that we have been working up to for a long time. I'll let you know how it goes.
**We are still enjoying Bible study in Sparta on Tuesday mornings and Community Bible Study in Cookeville on Thursday mornings. Friday mornings usually involve the Cookeville Childrens Museum with my best buddy, Avery, or weekend getaways.
**I'm still excited about my new baby, and yes, the name is still "Jesus."
**I'm talking in sentences most of the time now, and I've become very bossy. This past week my favorite words have been "terrible" and "awful." (I guess they're indicative of our two weeks of illness, but I really like the dramatic effect they produce.) A few other phrases I use frequently are: "I'm not very happy about this." and "I need you to behave. Will you do that for me?"


No comments:
Post a Comment