
We went to the beach for my actual birthday. My Great Great Uncle David invited us to stay with him at a condo in Orange Beach, Alabama. Despite the rainy weather and the ear infections at the end of the weekend, we had a wonderful time! The weather in the mornings was beautiful - overcast and 70s - so we had great playtimes on the beach. More pictures of that will come later.

We went to Tacky Jack's for dinner on my birthday. The weather got a little cool, so my Great Great Uncle David and I got matching sweatshirts.

We ate yummy food, listened to live music, waved to all the big boats cruising by, and watched the sunset on the bay. What a great birthday!

Every great day must eventually come to an end, and there's no better end than falling asleep in the arms of your loved ones.
1 comment:
I LOVE Tacky Jacks! I wanna go to the beach! ;)
Post a Comment