Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Dawson's 3rd birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
We had my 3rd birthday party at the Cookeville Children's Museum! 14 of my little friends came (along with several of my grown-up friends), and we partied hard for 2 hours. It was great to have the whole place to ourselves. Conductor Jack came to the party and led us in lots of singing and dancing. In past times when listening to Conductor Jack, I usually sit quietly in the back row in mommy's lap. But, this time, I knew the party was all about me, and I was up front and center the whole time - lovin' every minute of it! The weather was beautiful, so we played on the playground. I was very excited about my train cupcakes, and they tasted just as delicious as I thought they would. It was an awesome party, and I think everyone had lots of fun! Thank you to all my friends and family who helped make this day so special. And a very special thanks to my friend Matt who took fantastic - very professional - pictures of the party.

2 comments:

Davis Brown said...

Happy Birthday DawDaw!!! My work computer will not open the cute slideshow, but I'll get on John's computer tomorrow. Can't wait to see the pics!!! Love ya'll!!!

Davis Brown said...

Happy Birthday DawDaw!!! My work computer will not open the cute slideshow, but I'll get on John's computer tomorrow. Can't wait to see the pics!!! Love ya'll!!!