
I had a fun weekend. Nana took me swimming twice to practice what I've been learning in swimming lessons. Also, I went to a carnival at Grandma Taylor's and had a blast. I "fished" for a goody bag which I was thrilled to find out had candy AND toys.

I had my face painted for the first time. Initially, I was very uncertain about it. After Nana had her face painted, I decided it was going to be alright. After watching very seriously in the mirror, I was pleased with my blue bird.

There was a moon walk and a dunking booth - neither of which I participated in but enjoyed watching. One of my favorite parts of the carnival was listening to the live jazz band while we ate lunch.

Avery and I were both so excited to see Conductor Jack at the museum. We had not seen him in several weeks. As soon as Mommy told me we were going, I excitedly ran to my room to get my "Conductor Jack hat," which Avery gave me as a party favor. Conductor Jack was happy to see me in a hat that matched his.

This is his magic coloring book. He let us use our imaginations to fill in the pictures and then color them.
1 comment:
Love the hat! Looks like ya'll had a great time!
Post a Comment