
I have thoroughly enjoyed spending the weekend at home for the first time in 6 weeks! April and May were extremely fun but very busy months. I was in Birmingham for Brady's baptism. Then Mommy and Daddy spent the weekend with friends at the lake, and I played with Gigi. We spent the next two weekends in Nashville, and I had lots of quality time with Nana and Pop. Mommy and Daddy enjoyed Steeplechase, the Elton John/Billy Joel concert, and other fun times with friends around Nashville. Then, we had our family vacation at the beach! It was awesome, and I'll be posting pictures from that soon. We stopped on the way home in Birmingham for a baby shower party with old friends and then in Nashville to pick up Lizzy from "Camp Ward." (She also thoroughly enjoyed her vacation! Thanks guys!)
The traveling is slowly coming to a hault (after fun times in Decatur next weekend) in order to prepare for my baby brother's arrival in 8 weeks or less!!! Needless to say, there is a lot to be done around the house. We got off to a good start this weekend by pulling out baby items from the attic. As you can see in the above picture, I was a great helper this weekend and quite a sight to behold in my working attire! I was wearing my swimsuit while playing in the sprinkler, my "Go Diego Go" workshirt, and my yellow rain boots while playing in the hose and watering new plants. My big boy room is slowly being completed. Daddy plans to paint it next weekend, and our friend Angel is making my curtains. Mommy has ordered a few special items from ebay, and we are looking forward to them arriving soon. *So, that is a brief synopsis of what's been going on and I will continue to update as often as possible.
*"So" is my new favorite word. I frequently use it to begin my sentences and questions, and it makes me sound "so" grown-up. I also like the raised eyebrow reactions it gets from adults.
No comments:
Post a Comment