Tuesday, July 21, 2009
8 DAYS AND COUNTING!
My baby brother will be here in 8 days!!!! Wednesday, July 29th is the big day, and we are so excited! No, he still doesn't have a name. Mommy and Daddy are considering offering a grand prize for the winning suggestion. :) Feel free to comment with your vote. We have had a great time with all the preparations and are probably as ready as we'll ever be. I talk about "my baby brother" a lot but am still not real sure what to expect. I frequently offer to share things with him and excitedly put random things in his crib at totally random times. I discovered a couple blankeys that mommy had set aside for him and decided I needed them for myself. One was actually my old reject from over a year ago that I would have nothing to do with replacing a missing one. I offered to trade "my old green blankey because it has holes in it now." Well, that trade lasted most of the afternoon - at least until bedtime. :) One of the parts I'm still most excited about is having someone to ride in the backseat of the car with me. It will be an exciting next few weeks! That's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woah! I did not realize that it was sooooooo soon! This is very exciting! And July 29th is my bday too!
That is ERik's birthday! (29th)
I say some good names are:
Erik Sparkman :)
Jackson
John Michael
Johnson
Porter
Nicholas
hmm Im out of suggestions! Boy names are hard.
it's gonna be sooo much fun! take care of yourself and i'll be there in 7 days :) Love you bunches!
Post a Comment