
Nana took me to the zoo, and it was a perfect day for it - overcast, cool, and not rainy. I saw some big boys looking at a map and of course had to read my map the rest of our way through the zoo.

Thursday afternoon was very exciting! Nana and I went to the Franklin library to see one of my all-time favorite musicians -
Roger Day! It was a great concert; I watched in awe. I've been listening to Roger Day since I was a little boy and knew several of the songs he played. I always enjoy live music, and it was fascinating to hear all of his songs come to life!

Gigi met us at the mall on Friday. We rode the carousel and ate Mexican food (one of my favorite meals) for lunch. Then, Gigi and I headed home to Sparta to prepare for my baby brother's arrival on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment