Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Eating

I have been learning to feed myself. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, and I am even better now. I like to hold the spoon in my left hand and use my right hand to ever so carefully place the food in the spoon. Then, I try very hard to get the full spoon into my mouth without spilling the food everywhere. Sometimes I will try to switch the full spoon from my left to my right hand. It usually goes all over my clothes or on the floor, because I can easily make it pass the tray. Lizzy loves this new game - of course. And it must be the reason she continues to put up with my constant pulling and squeezing on her.
I am also recognizing pictures of food everywhere we go. When I see the pictures, I immediately do the "eat" sign and decide quite quickly that I am incredibly hungry.

No comments: