This was the look on my face most of the day.....taking it all in.
I loved watching the rhinoceros and the hippopotamus.
What a cool experience this was! The tiger kept looking right at us and pacing back and forth against the glass. At one point my head was pressed to the glass even with his head. Wow! It was very big! I never cried or got scared. However, after seeing him up close and personal I kept my distance with much uncertainty.
I thought it was wierd that the ostriches only had feathers on their bodies. They would be prettier if they had some on their heads too. I offered to loan one of them my hat, but he wasn't interested. hmph....go figure!
The zebras were cool to look at. I kept making the elephant sound to them - as I did many of the animals. It is the newest animal sound I've learned. I also had fun mooing and barking at many of the other animals - even though we didn't see any cows or dogs.

The giraffe came right up next to us. This was the look of amazement on my face.
We also watched a baby giraffe chase several of the ostriches. It was very exciting!
Daddy and I thought the anteater was incredibly wierd looking.
Check out this joyful look of satisfaction on our faces. We all had a great time on my first trip to the zoo!
I can't wait to go back when we can see more animals!

1 comment:
Laura and I love Zoos! The Nashville Zoo is great!
Post a Comment