Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Stylish Swimmer

Am I ready to hit the waves or what?! This is my cool surfer suit! I was dressed, all lotioned up, and watching Mickey Mouse while I waited on my friends to come over and swim. I knew it had been a while since I gave the camera one of my charming smiles, so I decided to cooperate this time. My friends came over, and we had a great time playing in the pool and with my new sand table. I went to another one of my little friend's birthday party on Sunday, and then I went to "play group" today. We've been very busy, and I'm having such a good time. An interesting little tidbit - I'm scared to death of the lifejacket my grandparents bought me, and I'm also scared of my crab float that I played in all summer last year. hmmmm.... Maybe I'll warm up to them sometime soon. In the meantime, I'm floating in a new little yellow boat float. Everyone says it isn't nearly as cool as the crab, but it's working for me right now. :)

1 comment:

grizaham said...

Dude! You are so cute! I just got back from swimming at the beach! haha
Hope to see you soon!