|
Lately, my favorite thing to do has been to play in the car. I pick up whatever keys I can find, grab a grown up's finger, and lead them to the front door. I like to push the buttons and try to set off the car alarm. Gigi taught me how to do that with her car, so I now I go crazy everytime I see someone standing around with a set of keys. I love to climb around in the front seat, push all the buttons, and turn the wheel. I learned the sign language for "riding in the car" several months ago, so now I don't hesitate using it when I'm ready to go out and play.
Gigi gave me this new car for her birthday. Yes. That is exactly what I meant to say - HER birthday. Is that a great deal or what?! I did a great job helping Daddy put it together.
My new car even came with a cell phone and a special place to put it in the car. Everytime I pick it up it will ring, and when I put it back in the car the phone says goodbye. There are also many other great things my car can do.
Next time you come visit, we'll go cruising!



No comments:
Post a Comment