Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

The day began with breakfast with Aunt Bec Bec and Mommy and then the Halloween episode of my favorite tv show - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mommy tried to get me to watch "Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown," but I wasn't as interested in that. Mickey is the best!
Next, I went trick or treating at the library! Mommy and I go to the library every Wednesday morning for storytime, and it's an excellent program. All the kids wore costumes. We read books, sang songs, danced to the "Monster Bash," and I saw a puppet show for the first time. Then, we went trick or treating all over the library. We ended our "costume parade" with Halloween snacks in the children's department. It was great fun!
"No time for pictures. We've got places to go, people to see, and candy to eat!"
I went to Lillianna's house to trick or treat with some of my friends. Lillianna was a cow, and Abby was "Abby Cadabby" from Sesame Street. Later, we were joined by Mary Bibb who was Dorothy and Sam who was a golfer.
no time to waste....I led the charge..... full speed ahead! "trick or treat" "Are they coming? What's taking so long?" the best part - choosing our candy
hmmmm....This looks interesting. I've never had a sucker.
After lots of trick or treating, we ate dinner together at Lillianna's house. Thanks "Shimmy" (a.k.a. Carroll Lane) for making our dinner!
There was still a little playtime left before heading home for bed.
I had a fantastic day, and I absolutely cannot wait for Halloween next year!!!

No comments: