I got a balloon when we were out yesterday. I was so excited about it that it had to stay with me all night long. We had to tie it to my bookshelves at bedtime, and I awoke asking for my "boon." After drinking my morning milk I began to play with it, and it drifted right out of my hands - straight up to the ceiling. I decided to take the problem into my own hands and solve it on my own. "EEEEEEECH!" (reach) is one of my new favorite words. I persistantly said it while I went into my mom's closet and got her little stool. I carried it into the bedroom, stood up on it, and reached with all my might. Unfortunately, the stool wasn't tall enough, and my Daddy had to eeeeeech to get the balloon down. The stool was actually my mommy's stool when she was a little girl, and she still uses it. It has an inscription that reads: "This little stool is mine. I use it all the time. To reach the things I couldn't and lots of things I shouldn't." Did you have one of those stools when you were little?

happy after getting my balloon back - "Cheese!"

No comments:
Post a Comment