Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Show Me the Money!"

"Munae" is the way I pronounce it, and I am fascinated with it. The brown munae is my favorite. I walk around the house begging for it. Every time I see a purse or wallet I start saying munae, munae, munae. If you give me only one piece, you're guaranteed to be asked for more, more, more. I like to put it in containers and shake it. I carry it around in my Halloween pumpkin. I try to put it in different slots and tiny places on my toys. I put it in different bags. I'll put the munae in the bag, the bag on my shoulder, and tell you bye-bye as I head for the door. Munae and spoons have been my favorite toys lately, and some think I'm a little obsessed.
You better not take my munae! I like to put it on and in different parts of my toys.
I'm slowly learning to count, and from what I hear,
munae is the best thing to have around to count.

No comments: