Friday, November 30, 2007

Visit with Santa

On the day after Thanksgiving, Grandma ("Meek") took me Christmas shopping at a cute little store in Monroe called "Spoiled Rotten." They had some really precious children's clothes that I didn't care anything about! On Saturday, Santa Claus was there, so we went back to have my picture made with him. This year's visit with Santa was not nearly as pleasant as last year's. I guess I'm old enough now to understand a little more what to expect humans to look like, and I just thought Santa is a very funny looking human. I have seen him a couple of times since, and I still shake my head "no" and just like to stand at a distance and stare at him. But, if you ask me what he says, I can certainly tell you that. "HO! HO! HO!"

My Daddy has two grandmas which means that I have two great-grandmas. He and Aunt Kathleen have always called them both Grandma. When I kept hearing Grandma Meek all weekend, I eventually decided it was easiest to say "Meek," so that's what I've been calling her so far.

No comments: