Friday, January 04, 2008

A Look Back...

at how much I have grown and changed. Thinking back on this past year, I am overwhelmed with feelings of gratitude for my family, my friends, my health, and the many wonderful experiences and blessings I've enjoyed in my short life time.
January - one of my first steps - at "Doc Dug's office"

February - Nashville - my first time in the snow

February - starting to give my first hugs and kisses

March - Look Who's One!

April - first playtime in the rain & busy marrying both of my aunts
May - one of my favorite games of the year
June - my first trip to the zoo - up close & personal & not afraid! July - trying new foods everyday

2 comments:

grizaham said...

What a great entry! He has grown! He sure is a cute little Joel!

lg2006 said...

Great Post! He has had a full year!