
I have a new favorite toy - SPRINKLES! Ever since I used them to decorate Santa's cookies, I have been extremely fascinated by them. I remembered where we had put them on Christmas Eve and a few days after Christmas, I began reaching for the spice cabinet and asking for them. Naturally, it took awhile for the grownups to figure out what I was asking for, but I was very quick to show them. There have been many days in the past month when the sprinkles have stayed with me all day long. They do everything I do. They nap under the ottoman in my room. They love to eat Cheerios. They take baths when I wash my hands. They play outside, ride in the wagon, and love to ride in my car seat.
Have you ever considered taking some time out of your day to play with sprinkles? If not, I highly recommend it! Take time to stop and smell the roses, catch some snowflakes, or play with sprinkles!
1 comment:
Oh for the days to be so easily amused! How cute! I love how smiley he always is!
Post a Comment