I went to Nashville last weekend for my first trip to the circus. It was so much fun! I sat (or actually stood) still for 30 whole minutes and was mesmerized as I watched all of the fascinating acts.
The tigers were my Daddy's favorite- hmmm- go figure!For the first 20 minutes, I stood in front of Nana and Gigi and held onto my pretzels. I ate pretzels in the car on the way there and insisted on keeping one for each hand. I refused to eat them or put them down - that is - until the popcorn came.
That was my first time to eat popcorn, and boy was it yummy! I "ate it all up" and kept asking for "more, more peeezzz."The elephants were probably my favorite act. I had a great time making my elephant sounds and motions as I watched. I had a great time running around and playing in the civic center - watching people, talking to people, climbing on things. There were actually a lot of children my age doing the same thing. Who knew there was such a party going on outside of the show?!
And, then...I was ready to go!
We had a great time, and I can't wait to go back next year!
For the first 20 minutes, I stood in front of Nana and Gigi and held onto my pretzels. I ate pretzels in the car on the way there and insisted on keeping one for each hand. I refused to eat them or put them down - that is - until the popcorn came.



3 comments:
I think he's looking a tad more like you, Marsha!
xoxo
LOL that does look like fun Dawson!!
Um, did dawson have a good valentine's day? Inquiring readers need to know! :)
Post a Comment