
I went to the park with some of my friends earlier in the week. We've had several days of beautiful weather, and this day was supposed to be one of them. Unfortunately, it didn't warm up as expected. Also, the park is on the river, so it's extra windy. We toughed out the cool weather and still had a great time. It was a really big day for me, because I got my first Happy Meal from McDonalds! Though I was very excited about my "cheeboog" I couldn't sit around long enough to really enjoy it. Guess we'll just have to go back to Macky D's sometime soon.

No, mom....I'm sorry. I really don't have time to sit around and eat. Gotta go!

We got to see a train!!! You would have thought it was Christmas. From the moment we heard the whistle, until it was gone, we were simply ecstatic! There was another train passing over the bridge, so it had to stop and wait its turn to cross the tracks. Boy was that cool! We stood really close to it, and I was mesmerized by its gigantic size.

Bibby and Lillianna were so excited that they decided to dance a little jig.

on the seesaw with Sam

I loved this red fire truck. I had fun pretending to drive, making siren sounds, and cleaning up. Yes. I had to "clean up" the fire truck by picking up all the wood chips and leaves that had collected on the floorboard and putting them on the seat. I truly am my father's child!

Typically, I don't like to swing, because it means I have to be still. But, when I start to get sleepy, it can be rather enjoyable.

"laaaaaaid back - with my mind on my money and my money on a nap"
No comments:
Post a Comment