
So, I refuse to sit still and smile long enough to have my picture made. I typically jump up right before the flash goes off and run to the camera, because I like to see the picture on the camera. That is what I'm doing in this picture. Fortunately, the camera caught me just in time. Truly, I am acting more and more like a little boy every day!
And...I have a new favorite object! Any guesses?
I would love to have more comments made on my blog. The Grahams win the "Favorite Blogger Friends" award! Thanks for all the great comments guys! So, for all you -shall we say - experienced in age - here's how you do it. Simply go to
www.google.com and create an account with a password. (You can use your email address for your login, so that it's easy to remember.) Type your password. Retype it to confirm, and then you're done. On the blog, under each post, you will see "comments" italicized and in a different color. Click on the word "comments" and it will ask for your google account login and password. From there you simply type your comment. Now, go ahead and try it.
Stay tuned to find out my newest favorite toy!
2 comments:
Hooray we are a FAV! This picture CRACKS.ME.UP. sooo cute!
Its sad there are still anti bloggers out there. Keep up the good work!
Dawson too cute@!
Post a Comment