Thursday, July 24, 2008
Good Times Had By All
Carla took some marvelous pictures of me last week! Check out her cool blog. She is extremely talented! Thanks Carla!
http://carla.bigfolioblog.com/
Last week I hung out with little Brady Conti. He just moved from Houston to Birmingham, and we're so happy to be living closer to each other now. He is growing fast and is such a fun little guy. We immediately became the best of friends, and I can't wait to play with him again soon. Hopefully, I'll get some pictures of us posted in the next couple of weeks.
I went to Jessica and Owen's wedding last Saturday and had a fabulous time! They had a chocolate fountain, which totally amazed me, and I got to eat two kinds of "birthday cake!" We had an awesome time dancing to Four on the Floor, one of my mom's favorite bands. I partied hard and then crashed hard!
Now, I'm having a wonderful time at the beach with Nana, Aunt Kathleen, Aunt Cat, and Mommy. I am doing a great job with learning how to swim. I can float "all by myself" in the pool with little floaties on my arms, and I can kick and blow bubbles. Just today, I figured out how kicking and moving my arms would get me from one side of the pool to the other. Unfortunately, the jellyfish chose to party with us this week, but I've had a fun time playing in the sand. Next, we're headed to visit with Grandma Meek in Monroe, Louisiana.
When I get home I'll share some pictures of these "good times had by all."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dawson's Days are back! Hooray!
Those pictures are soooo great!
Post a Comment