I talk constantly! The only times I am quiet are when I am sleeping or completely exhausted and on the verge of sleeping. I can sing my ABC's and count to fourteen. I've been making lots of connections and am beginning to understand more difficult concepts. One of my more recent complete sentences was: "I have crate myrtles just like those at my new house."
**********************
About a month ago, Gigi and I were driving down 6th Avenue in Decatur, and we passed GoodYear where mom had gotten new tires several months ago. I pointed out the window and said, "Look Gigi......That nice man fixed my car."
**********************
Nana bought me new shoes while we were in Louisiana a couple months ago. We were there again last week eating at one of our favorite restaurants - The Pickle Barrel - and I recognized the shoe store which is next door. Noone had said anything about it being there, but I was quick to make the connection. "Look Nana......That's where I got my new shoes."
**********************


4 comments:
I cant believe he can talk! We must see him soon!
I want to hear you talk! Glad to see you back on the blog!
My goodness he is getting so big Marsha!!! Call me soon. I want to hear about Sparta!!!! Love you, jen
My goodness he is getting so big Marsha!!! Call me soon. I want to hear about Sparta!!!! Love you, jen
Post a Comment