Monday, July 14, 2008
On the Road Again!
Well, I'm finally in my new house! I'm incredibly excited about everything from my big boy bed, to my new playroom, to the cattle that are my next door neighbors! I'll get some pictures posted as soon as I'm home and have internet access.
The past two months have been a fun and crazy whirlwind!
I spent four weeks staying with family and friends while waiting to move into my new house. We traveled around Alabama, Tennessee, and Louisiana.
Once we moved into our new house, we had lots of company helping us get unpacked and settled. A special thanks to all of you who sacrificed your time to help us. I loved having friends to play with while Mommy and Daddy worked around the house. I promise to help you build new Lego houses and set up your playdoh table the next time you move! :)
Now that most of the boxes are unpacked, we're "on the road again!" Mommy and Daddy went to Sandestin last weekend with some friends, and I got to play with Gigi and Aunt Becky. I'm in Hartselle and Birmingham this week. On Sunday, I'm going to the beach with Nana, Aunt Kathleen, Aunt Cat, and Mommy. After a few nights at the beach, we are driving to Louisiana to visit with Grandma Meek. Then, I'll probably spend a couple more days in Hartselle before heading back home.
The month of August will be spent at home in Sparta meeting the cows :) and adjusting to a new place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you are back in bloggy world! We have missed your stories!
Post a Comment