
We had a big family vacation at the beach! "Everybody" was there, and I was very excited about having both sides of my family together. It was Gigi, Aunt Becky, Nana, Pop, Aunt Kathleen, Uncle Charles, Aunt Cat, "Grandaddy" Craig, Daddy, and Mommy. We stayed on the beach about a mile from Seaside and had a pool in our backyard; it was fantastic! Mommy made the most of her vacation and didn't carry a camera around very often. Fam, if you have more pictures, please send them our way!

I spent lots of time asking everyone to build sand castles, so that I could knock them down. That was one of the many advantages to being the only kid around.

Precious baby Davis came to visit us, and we had a great time playing together! Isn't he a doll?!
Thanks to Aunt Jen for taking some great pictures of us!
1 comment:
Looking good in the floaties! I just stopped using mine last year!
Post a Comment