
The Pates invited me to visit their farm and help feed a baby cow. Buck Snort was a twin cow who was estranged by his mother. Dr. Pate found him stranded in a ditch and took him home to nurse him back to health. He has been feeding Buck Snort formula in two bottles twice a day for two months. Buck Snort was very sweet. He let me pet him and brush him, and he bucked my mommy several times.

I also visited with the other Angus cattle on the Pates' farm. They were almost as interested in me as I was in them.

The cows asked me for a "special treat."

So I told them to be real sweet and that I would ask their Daddy.

stand off...... guess who won?

The Pates live at the top of 150 foot waterfalls. This is the view from their back deck.

We visited on the front porch and watched the sunset. It was beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment