Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Juice"

I have reached a very big milestone in the past two days. I can now open all the doors in the house! All of the handles are levers (not knobs), so baby proofing them will be much more difficult. I have had great fun getting into new places by myself!
Today I opened the pantry door and found the cooking oils.
Immediately I started saying "juice, juice, juice."

After explaining that it wasn't juice, mommy said that I had to finish my milk before I could have any juice. Not liking that answer, I smiled at her and turned the vegetable oil upside down attempting to pour my own juice.

a few explanations:

pink stains on my face = leftover beets from lunch - "mmmmm"

flip flops in the floor of the pantry = carrying them around with me after my mommy's refusal to put them on and go outside; still hoping she will change her mind after lunch

blankeys on the floor = I was carrying them around the house in a desperate search for my very favorite blue blankey. which is still missing!!!!! Have you seen it?

No comments: